BEBELAC JUNIOR 3 COMPETITION
Guidelines of the Competition
- Every Code should be used once in the competition.
- Buy more than one promotion pack for a bigger chance to win by entering more codes.
- The prizes are 1 voucher for 2000 JD & 10 vouchers for 100 JD.
- The winner will be chosen randomly from the database.
- Deadline of participating in the draw is 12th of May 2021.
- The winners will be announced through email & Facebook on the 25th of May 2021.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CONTEST
These terms and conditions (“rules”) shall govern your participation in the contest. Please read them carefully. By participating in the contest you warrant that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by these rules.
The Contest is organized by Nutricia Middle East DMCC (Part of Danone Group) (referred to as “we” or “Nutricia”) in relation to their Bebelac Junior brand of products.
You are required to purchase at least one Bebelac Junior Promotion Offer to qualify to participate in the counter.
HERE ARE THE RULES:
1. How to enter the Contest
- Entry requires purchasing of a promotional pack of 900g of Bebelac Junior 3
- Visiting www.bebecare.me/jordan
- Entering your full name, email, phone number & serial code that is available under the pack lid.
- Submitting the form to enter the contest
2. Guidelines of the competition
- Every Code should be used once in the competition
- For a higher chance to win, buy more than one offer
- The prizes are 1x voucher for 2000 JD & 10x vouchers for 100 JD
- The winner will be chosen randomly from the database between the 19th and the 25th of May 2021.
- The winners will be announced through email / mobile phone & Facebook on the 25th of May 2021.
3. Contest Period
- The offer will start on 1st of April and end on 12th of May 2021
- The prize will be a gift voucher with a monetary amount specified on the voucher. The voucher is valid in selected outlets.
5. Selection of Winners
- Each day the database will be updated with all the eligible entries; the winners will be selected from the database by random draw.
- If you are a winner, we will contact you directly via email with details about how to collect your prize. Just make sure you fill in your email address and country code with the phone number. If we do not hear from you within a week with your full name and mobile number, we will have to choose another winner, so make sure to get back to us quickly to claim your prize!
- Winners will be announced privately by email / mobile phone
- Winners will also be announced on our Facebook page @Bebecare.me
- The prize is non-transferable, and no cash equivalent of the prize is allowed, but why would you want to?!
6. Eligibility Requirements
- Buy a promotional pack of 900g of Bebelac Junior 3
- Employees of Nutricia are not allowed to participate
- This contest is restricted to residents of Jordan
7. Data Collection, Privacy, Consent
Taking part in this Contest means:
- For the purpose of this Contest, Nutricia will have to collect, store and process your personal information (including full name, email address, country of residence, mobile number) (“Data”).
- You hereby consent to Nutricia’s collection, use, and transfer (including outside your jurisdiction) of the Info and Data collected and/or submitted as described above.
- You agree with Nutricia further communicating with you about topics related to our products and services, including Bebelac Junior products. You will have the option to unsubscribe from communication.
8. Limitation of Liability
- You agree to release and hold harmless Nutricia and their affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any claim, losses, damages or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, injury to reputation, or damage to or loss of property (including legal fees and expenses), arising out of your participation in the Contest, the breach of any of your representations and warranties herein and / or the use of the Image / Data / Info by Nutricia or any of its assignees as described herein.
- Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the submission process or the Contest; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest.
- Nutricia shall not be liable for any consequential damages of any kind whatsoever. In case of liability, the Liability of Nutricia in any event shall not exceed AED 50 per contestant.
- You remain solely responsible for any Data and/or Image/Info you make available to us in connection with this Contest. In particular, you guarantee that the Data and/or Image/Info provided does not infringe the rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of such parties.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Rules, or the rights and obligations of contestants and Nutricia in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by the laws of Jordan. Any claims or disputes arising out of or related to the Contest shall be finally decided in accordance with the rules of the Jordanian Authorities.