Terms and Conditions
- 1. This Site is produced by NUTRICIA MIDDLE EAST DMCC for your information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse this Site.
- 2. This Site offers you the option of viewing information about Nutricia growing up milks. If you choose to view this information, you are accepting that Nutricia is supplying this information at your individual request for information and education purposes.
- 3. Use of this Site is at your own risk. Neither Nutricia nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this Site. This includes damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this Site is provided to you 'as is' without any warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- 4. The copyright to the contents of this Site belongs to Nutricia. Users may download materials for their own personal, non-commercial use, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. The copying, redistribution, re-posting, publication, adaptation or alteration of any part of this Site for any public or commercial purposes is prohibited without the prior written permission of Nutricia. When you transmit to or post any material on this Site, you grant to us non-exclusive, world wide, perpetual, fully sub-licensable royalty free licence under your copyright and other intellectual property rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from or display or distribute that material worldwide via this Site, and/ or in any way without any duty at all to account to you.
- 5. The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively the 'Trademarks') displayed on this Site are registered or unregistered Trademarks of Nutricia. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Nutricia. Your use of the Trademarks and contents of this Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Nutricia will aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights contained in this Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal sanctions.
- 6. A variety of information, advice, recommendations, letters, messages, comments, posts, text, graphics, software, photographs, videos, data and other materials (""Content"") – is available on this Site. Some of the Content is provided by Nutricia and other Content is provided by persons who use this Site (""Users""), such as Users' opinions and views provided via posts to discussion forums. Nutricia strives to keep the Content that we post on this Site accurate, complete, and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee, and are not responsible for, the accuracy, integrity, quality, completeness, and/or timeliness of the Content, whether provided by ourselves or by Users, or that it will not be objectionable to you. In order to ensure that everyone can get the most out of these chat groups, please read and abide by our House Rules.
- 7. Images of people or places displayed on this Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Nutricia. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission granted elsewhere on this Site. Unauthorised use of images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- 8. The Content presented in this Site is provided with the understanding that neither Nutricia nor its Users are engaged in rendering medical, counselling, legal and/or other professional services or advice. The Content is available for information and as an educational tool; it is not intended as medical or healthcare advice and is not intended as a substitute for professional advice relative to a specific condition or questions you may have regarding a medical condition or legal problem. Always seek the advice of your general practitioner or other qualified healthcare professional regarding any medical condition before starting any new treatment.
- 9. Personal information voluntarily submitted to Nutricia via this Site, such as interactive registration may be used by Nutricia. It may also be used internally to assess the function of our Site and the needs of our customers. By providing such information, you expressly consent to Nutricia using personal information in this way.
- 10. Nutricia advises that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address, or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified), in any Nutricia community. Nutricia is not responsible for any subsequent actions or events resulting from such personal information being voluntarily revealed by you.
- 11. This Site may contain links to other sites. Nutricia is not responsible for the content of any other site or for on-going review of other sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Nutricia. Your linking to other sites is at your own risk. Hyper-linking to this Site, in any manner, is not permitted without the written permission of Nutricia.
- 12. Nutricia does not represent or warrant that this Site, or any site to which ours is linked, will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to the same will be uninterrupted or error free.
- 13. Nutricia reserves the right to alter or delete material from this Site at any time.
- 14. Nutricia may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- You may not submit any defamatory, libelous and/or illegal material of any nature on our website. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- If you fail to abide by these website rules, you will be sent an e-mail which informs you why your contribution has failed or been edited. This mail will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
- This action may include your relevant account or accounts being placed into pre-moderation or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate on our site.
- If you post or send offensive and/or inappropriate content anywhere on our site or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour, and we consider such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, we may use whatever information that is available to us about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, educational establishment or email provider about the infringement/s. We reserve the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.